By using services of Jainmantras.com you expressly understand and agree that :
Your use of service is solely at your risk. The service is provided on “as is” and “as available” basis only. Jainmantras.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind. whether express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Jainmantras.com makes no warranty that:
- The service will meet your requirements.
- The service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- The results that maybe obtained from the use of these services will be accurate or reliable.
- The quality of any products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you through the use of the service will meet your expectations.
- Any errors in the software will be corrected.
- Any materials downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and the risk that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
No advice or Information obtained by you from Jainmantras.com, or through the service shall create any warranty/liability against Jainmantras.com
The material contained on this site and on associated web pages is general information and is not intended to be advice on any particular matter. Subscribers and readers should seek appropriate professional advice before acting on the basis of information contained herein. Jainmantras.com, its members, owners, employees, agents, representatives and the authors expressly disclaim any and all liability to any person, whether a subscriber or not, in respect of anything and of consequences of anything done or omitted to be done by any such person in reliance upon the contents of this site and associated pages.